1. What was your favorite subject in school? Math and Science. I always doubled up in at least one of them. My friends used to joke that I was Hermione from Harry Potter...back in the day when it was only books) and needed her device for taking my extra classes. I also enjoyed English, especially the assignments that required writing...go figure :)
2. Did you attend elementary school and high school in the same town? Yes, but I was homeschooled in Jr High.
3. Are you still friends with anyone that you met during school? Just one girl. We have been friends since the 5th grade. She and I and our significant others are going on a road trip to Maine in October. But, she's the only one.
4. What activities were you involved in as a student? Rock Climbing Club, Spanish Club and a couple other things that I don't remember anymore.
5. Did you bring your lunch, or did you get it at school? I used to work on homework in the library at lunch at least a few days a week. I went a semester where I only ate candy while at school. That wasn't very healthy. Outside of that, I'm pretty sure that I bought my lunch most days, but it was a long time ago. We had a very nice cafeteria with an amazing salad/taco/potato bar. I ate that quite a bit. We were quite lucky with the quality of our lunch food.
6. Did you enjoy shopping for clothing and school supplies? I've never been too big into shopping.
7. Name a song or a band that reminds you of high school. Dixie Chicks.
8. Did you like school? I enjoyed learning, but I did not like college my first time through. I went back a few years ago to finish my college degree and I enjoyed it much more as a non-traditional student.
9. How long have you been out of school? I graduated High School 12 years ago. I finished college nearly 4 years ago.
10. What did you like most about school? What did you dislike most about school? I enjoyed the socialization part when I was not homeschooled. I didn't mind the homework. I felt that it was a challenge. Although, I typically did the homework for one class during the class before (thus the doing homework in the library, those were the days that I was falling behind!)...