I hope that everyone had a nice holiday and a happy new year! For me, the holidays were great. We celebrated our second anniversary on the 30th. Also, I am going to Mexico from the 10th-18th so I'm getting all ready for that. I got most of my ideas for my WIP while in Hawaii a little over a year ago so I hope that this trip will help me get even more accomplished.
I went down to Indianapolis for Christmas, but spent Christmas Eve up in Chicago. I got a lot of great stuff. Pete got me an AreoGarden which will allow me to grow herbs inside. I also got a lot of hostess stuff, a special blender, some board games. Seriously was the best Christmas as far as getting stuff since I was a kid. My nieces and nephews all enjoyed their gifts. I love spending Christmas with kids. Makes it all so much more special.
Work isn't going very well and while I don't think any of them would read this, I will just leave it at that.
New Years Resolutions anyone?
* I resolve to finish my book and will write at least 100 words a day.
* I resolve to graduate this year, take my GMAT, apply for an MBA program and get my PMP (project manager cert).
* I resolve to be more socially active (aka not so work centric) and will hang out with people at least twice a week.
* I resolve to start a recycling program at work and increase recycling at home.
* I resolve to get involved in my faith community and start going back to church.
All in all, I think 2009 is going to be a great year.
* Recycling and church goals added on Dec 7th
Sunday, January 4, 2009
at 3:21 PM